Monday, March 19, 2012

More Work Long Time Client

Hello everyone, what I was trying to explain in an earlier post, is that sometimes a repeat customer can very well turn into a long time friend and a good client at the same time.

I just received a work order and a referral from a member of a nonprofit organization who happens to be a good friend. I have worked for these guys, creating marketing material, on and off since 1998. Back when I only knew Windows 95, Microsoft Word, Publisher and a little bit of Pagemaker 5.0.

It's amazing how we all get so busy doing our work, trying to live life and play. By the time we reach out or we catch up with one another two or three years has past us by.

I don't know if we can slow down time but I do know that I appreciate good clients and good friends.

Artfully,

Hiawatha D.

Good work - customer friendly -
hire Hiawatha D. art & design
hdsample.com

Like us on Facebook
http://ow.ly/1IP8q7

No comments:

Post a Comment